Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

hi martin i just got my styer that i gave you the day in lisdoon today.... got to say you did a GREAT JOB ON IT well apprecited and thanks very much for doing it for me :D

Hey, I would love to take the credit for it :rolleyes: but I got to say it was Scope. But yeah, he knows his way around an AEG.;)

Thanks,
    Martin.

Hi Guys and Gals good number booked in for tommorrow looking forward to having you all down .Some nice new games for you to try also .
    Regards Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

G-TAC wrote: »
    Hey, I would love to take the credit for it :rolleyes: but I got to say it was Scope. But yeah, he knows his way around an AEG.;)

Thanks,
    Martin.

ah rightr well tell him thanks for me amazin job he did :D THANKS SCOPE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey Martin as the mobile no i have for you is out of order just lettin u know i will have bout 6 in G-Tac tomorrow :D:D

Been too long since there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

What game types do you play in G-Tac (Capture the Flag etc...) and what guns do ye have for the rental packages. Just wondering cause i'll be going on the 28th:D:D:D and friend wants to know what gun he'll be using.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ah rightr well tell him thanks for me amazin job he did THANKS SCOPE
    Your welcome chief, hope it serves ya well ;)

Anothe BRILL day at G-Tac, didnt realise how much i missd the place lol, weather was great and the growth in the Woods & Gorse was huge, Will be back soon lol

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    What game types do you play in G-Tac (Capture the Flag etc...) and what guns do ye have for the rental packages. Just wondering cause i'll be going on the 28th:D:D:D and friend wants to know what gun he'll be using.

Hi,
    We us MP5's and AK Beta's for rentals on the site. We play a lot of different games and it really depends on the numbers. Some games we have played are Capture and Advance, Downed Pilot, Multi Point Flag Capture, Defend the Bridge but to name a few, but it really depends on the numbers we get on the particular day.
    Regards,
    Martin.

Hi All,
    And a big thanks to all that came to-day to play.
    The weather stayed fine and we got some really good games in the CQB wood, The Gorse, The CQB and the main woodland.
    Our newest team played exceedingly well and a big thanks the members of Galway Airsoft Youth Society. It has got to be said that Frank played great games to-day and spent most of his time doing kamakase runs into enemy terrotory.

Thanks as well to Tomaz and his crew whome as always made a huge impact at the site.

Thanks as well to Tony and the lads from L.A.D.S whome as always played a blinder.
    All the best guys and see you all next week.
    Martin, Evelyn and Jenny.

Hi,
    We us MP5's and AK Beta's for rentals on the site. We play a lot of different games:eek::D and it really depends on the numbers. Some games we have played are Capture and Advance, Downed Pilot, Multi Point Flag Capture, Defend the Bridge but to name a few, but it really depends on the numbers we get on the particular day.
    Regards,
    Martin.

Thanks man:cool:, can't wait till the 28th!!!:D

• Advertisement

looking forward to having you all out at the weekend it should be a good one plenty booked in ,the gorse area is open again and playing brillantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Any regulars going sunday? Myself and Bertie are going

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

I'll be up +1. Had a great time the last day.

big crowd booked in for tommorrow looking forward to having you all down

What a great day. The weather stayed fine for the day and I think a few of the guys actualy shed a few pounds.

A big thanks to all that came and played especialy to the three first timers.

See you all real soon,
    All the best,
    Martin, Evelyn, Sean and Jenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

hey Martin/Evelyn,

im missing the place !..ill be there on the Sunday for the Gathering.

cant wait!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

Ok, I have a couple more questions, How much are the gas and BB's on site?, can you bring something like a backpack or bag to hold extra BB's?, and is it possible to prebook a full day plus rentals for two people?, and how is that done on your website?, one more thing do we have to be there at exactly 10:30am in the morning?, not that we would be late, but would our rentals be given away or something like that?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Is it OK to arrive on the site and Pay on the Day ?

I dont know if I can make it yet due to work and other commitments
    but If I can make it, I may be able to get a lift from one of the Limerick Lads
    on the Sunday 5th July.

~B

Ok, I have a couple more questions, How much are the gas and BB's on site?, can you bring something like a backpack or bag to hold extra BB's?, and is it possible to prebook a full day plus rentals for two people?, and how is that done on your website?, one more thing do we have to be there at exactly 10:30am in the morning?, not that we would be late, but would our rentals be given away or something like that?.
    hi 10 euros for bb's 10 for gas
    yes you can bring a bag
    yes you can book a full day plus rentals
    you must be on time and if payed for inadvance the rentals will be held until 12
    regards evelyn

What time should we be there at??? and do we have to print out a waiver before we're there???

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    What time should we be there at??? and do we have to print out a waiver before we're there???

You would want to be there for around 9:30 with games starting at 10:30ish. Good idea to print and bring a waiver so as to speed things up.

Cheers,
    Martin.

bullets wrote: »
    Is it OK to arrive on the site and Pay on the Day ?

I dont know if I can make it yet due to work and other commitments
    but If I can make it, I may be able to get a lift from one of the Limerick Lads
    on the Sunday 5th July.

~B

Hey Bullets,
    Thas no problem. You can arrive and pay on the day. It will be good to finaly meet you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 wolf lover

are there any new additions to g-tac??? e.g new bunkers etc... oh and is anyone bringing a king arms? because i need to know if i should bring extra armour or not! :D;)

thanks to all who played on sunday brillant turnout nice to see all the new faces see you all at the g5 next weekend

GUYS DUE TO SITE MAINTAINANCE G-TAC IS CLOSED THIS SUNDAY .
    Sorry if anyone had planned to come down but we are revamping g-tac and need time to do things and get sorted
    kind regards all the G=TAC team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Posting this here seeing as the Gathering thread is closed....
    Had to break up the video, 2nd part is coming shortly...

lokking forward to having everyone out on sunday big crowd expected usual nice bbq onsite and plenty of new games:D:D

lokking forward to having everyone out on sunday big crowd expected usual nice bbq onsite and plenty of new games:D:D

Excellent. ill be there wit a few of my regulars, Cant wait :D:D:D

Excellent ive got Spectre(Lindsay) Pyro(Dave) & Shane with me
    So will be a decent turn out from the L.A.D.S. :)
    Maybe SniperSight too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Sorry I couldnt be there today, unforseen circumstances:(:(
    Hope ye had a blast.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement