Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

:D Interesting day yesterday to say the least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 thaiden

Hi guys i'm new to airsoft, currently looking for people to play with, i'm living in galway city, so if there are anyone i can join to on weekday to play, than it would be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

thaiden wrote: »
    Hi guys i'm new to airsoft, currently looking for people to play with, i'm living in galway city, so if there are anyone i can join to on weekday to play, than it would be great.

hi how are you come and see us at gtac2 urbanxtreme we are open 7 dayd a week

regards evelyn cummins

I can, what is the exact location of it? I know it somewhere behing loughrea... Might come on monday next week.

thaiden wrote: »
    I can, what is the exact location of it? I know it somewhere behing loughrea... Might come on monday next week.

hi we are in galway city beside boston scientfic .can i ask your age as if you, re under 18 you will need to have parental consent we are not open until august 1st. but our shop is open

• Advertisement

24 :) i'd say :)that should be enough... Is your shop in same place?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yep shops there too as far as i know but not totally sure haven't gotten down yet, gonna be visiting this week to buy myself another shottie though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Ya, the shop is at the same location, its up the stairs once you enter the front door. The place itself is located at Ballybane Ind Estate and its the first building on the left as you enter the estate, they have the Eirsoft sign out, so you shouldn't miss it :)

6012_1206003149839_1221461261_586941_1818171_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

G-TAC wrote: »
    hi how are you come and see us at gtac2 urbanxtreme we are open 7 dayd a week

regards evelyn cummins

Wow, I was going to go up to see ye, I will have to come up next week, this is handy for me, given me old age, and dodgy knees. Ask the boss does he need any carpet for it, I can do a good price (insider joke)

Join Ireland Weather Network

thecivvie wrote: »
    Wow, I was going to go up to see ye, I will have to come up next week, this is handy for me, given me old age, and dodgy knees. Ask the boss does he need any carpet for it, I can do a good price (insider joke)

God bless those knees. No carpet needed though :D

• Advertisement

G-TAC will remain closed for the next few weeks to facilitate ongoing works at G-TAC2. We will post up soon enough when it is open again.
    Many Thanks.

So does anyone wants to go to shoot a bit before g-tac2 will open?

G-TAC will remain closed for the next few weeks to facilitate ongoing works at G-TAC2. We will post up soon enough when it is open again.
    Many Thanks.

If you need a hand, give me a shout, I will have a few days in the next 2 weeks that I am free for

thecivvie wrote: »
    If you need a hand, give me a shout, I will have a few days in the next 2 weeks that I am free for

Hey Boss,
    Can always do with an extra pair of hands. Drop up anytime you like and check it out. Good to hear from you.
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

The G-TAC website is gone, Are you planning to make another one?.

the g-tac website is being revamped our new website will go active in a couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

Great thx for reply.

Hey Boss,
    Can always do with an extra pair of hands. Drop up anytime you like and check it out. Good to hear from you.
    Martin.

Will give you a ring later tonight or tomorrow to arrange it

TC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Is the original G-Tac site open on Monday? If so what are the numbers like?

hoplite wrote: »
    Is the original G-Tac site open on Monday? If so what are the numbers like?
    Hi hun we are open next sunday at g-tac1,come and see us at g-tac 2 if ye are around today or tommorrow

• Advertisement

Is gtac 2 open on this coming sunday and saturday? Also do i need to prebook a time slot?

zero19 wrote: »
    Is gtac 2 open on this coming sunday and saturday? Also do i need to prebook a time slot?
    we are open 7 days aweek saturday and sunday we open from 12 oclock and monday is from 5pm on wards gives a call an book a slot

Deadly, sure i'll be down this week to have a chat about it so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi hun we are open next sunday at g-tac1,come and see us at g-tac 2 if ye are around today or tommorrow

Aghhhh bummer! McShape will be distraught although he had planned to go down to GTAC Zwei during the week.

hoplite wrote: »
    Aghhhh bummer! McShape will be distraught although he had planned to go down to GTAC Zwei during the week.
    looking forward to seeing you guys down .
    love the team name change by the way regards evelyn

Hi Guys as and from next sunday when G-TAC is open again we will no longer be serving:( burgers :(onsite ,[this is due to time constraints}
    we will provide tea and coffee facilties and a shop will be on site as usual.
    We will have them as usual on big events .
    as i said g-tac is open next sunday and new gameing modes are ready to go hope to see you out there.
    regards Martin and Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Is there goin to be another GATHERING bofore the end of the summer?

6012_1206003149839_1221461261_586941_1818171_n.jpg

hi guys we are not having A GATHERING ON 22 AND 23 OF AUGUST sorry about that but we will have our final gathering of the year in October.Looking forward to having you all down for that
    Regard Evelyn

Hi All,
    Just a reminder. There will be no food served at G-TAC1 to-morrow.
    G-TAC1 for the moment will be open every two weeks or for specific days for bookings of groups of 12 or more.
    Many Thanks,
    martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys as and from next sunday when G-TAC is open again we will no longer be serving:( burgers :(onsite ,[this is due to time constraints}
    we will provide tea and coffee facilties and a shop will be on site as usual.
    We will have them as usual on big events .
    as i said g-tac is open next sunday and new gameing modes are ready to go hope to see you out there.
    regards Martin and Evelyn

Please let us know who is intending on going to G-TAC1 tomorrow.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement