Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

i plan to be there. How many are going ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i'm in town but i'd go to portumna tomorrow if many are going

you making it horse ?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

well, as it stands, i dont know how many people are going tomorrow. Martin/Evelyn - how many people do u think are going to portumna tomorrow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

g-tac 1 open on the 16th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

gungun wrote: »
    g-tac 1 open on the 16th?

No, The next date we are open in Portumna is 23rd. Unless there are 12+ players and we will open on any day for them. G-TAC2 is open 7 days a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

When is the next Gathering? I have it down as the 22nd-23rd, has it been pushed back?

G-TAC wrote: »
    hi guys we are not having A GATHERING ON 22 AND 23 OF AUGUST sorry about that but we will have our final gathering of the year in October.Looking forward to having you all down for that
    Regard Evelyn

Hi we have cancelled one in August due to opening of G-TAC URBAN XTREME
    Regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Finally got this second part done after getting a new comp:

Hi All,
    We are currently experiencing problems with our internet, email and phone connections through our service provider. We will let you all know when things are sorted out. Please contact the G-TAC2 Urban Extreme Booking Line for any information you might need.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

Hi All,
    We need to know in advance who is intending to come to G-TAC in Portumna. Dont forget there is no hot food been served at the site at the moment.
    Many Thanks,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I should be there with 1 more, maybe 2.:D

is there any date you definitely be there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SOLID_SNAKE!

What days of the week does the skirmishing be held?.

Hi All,
    It all depends on numbers. If we can get about 10+ to go out we will go out.

G-TAC1 is open every second Sunday depending on numbers.. It is due to be open this Sunday but we need to know inadvance who is attending .
    G-TAC2 is open Tuesday to Friday 5pm to 10pm.
    Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 12pm to 10pm.
    Check out www.G-TAC.eu for game slots.
    Please note so as not to be dissapointed you must ring the booking line to book your slot.

All The Best,
    Martin.

So at G-TAC2 how many hours can you book to play for?, maximum?.

So at G-TAC2 how many hours can you book to play for?, maximum?.

you can play for as many as you want look over in urban xtreme thread first 2 hours 20 euro 2nd. 2 hours 10 euros and 10 euros for every 2 hours after that we have people staying all day and having great fun regards evelyn

Ah, thanks, can you get rentals too?, and can i get my airsoft guns chronographed down there?, it also say that you have a fully equiped airsoft store on, site is that true?, I was down in Galway recently and got lost in a place called parkmore industrial estate, So I'm going to try to use the satnav coordinates, but if I ring the number on the leaflet will someone be able to give directions?.

Ah, thanks, can you get rentals too?, and can i get my airsoft guns chronographed down there?, it also say that you have a fully equiped airsoft store on, site is that true?, I was down in Galway recently and got lost in a place called parkmore industrial estate, So I'm going to try to use the satnav coordinates, but if I ring the number on the leaflet will someone be able to give directions?.

hi solid snake give us a ring on shop phone or on 0872160399 and i will give you directtions in you were only about 5 minutes from us in parkmore and yes eirsoft shop on site and rentals and we will chrono your aeg's for you
    regards evelyn

Thanks again, but can you get rentals too?, and can i get my airsoft guns chronographed down there?, it also say that you have a fully equiped airsoft store on, site is that true?.Kinda need to know.

can i just remind you guys that g-tac 1 is open tommorrow looking forward to having you all out .

• Advertisement

AALIENS to play September 13th (Friday) at GTAC1

no one else missing the forest ?

let's get some numbers so we can have burgers - calories are always important

anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Oh god yea i miss the forest
    Wont be able to make it up on the 13th though

AALIENS to play September 13th (Friday) at GTAC1

no one else missing the forest ?

let's get some numbers so we can have burgers - calories are always important

anyone else ?

:confused::confused:we were not aware that g-tac 1 opened or had been booked to open on friday 13th.and as i stated before food is no longer availbe at g-tac 1
    regards evelyn:confused::confused:

i'm not saying it will be opening:

i'm sending a major shout-out, for people to be aware, for people to sign in, so you guys have enough numbers, so there is bookings, so you guys can open the site, so we can play in the forest for a change...

... must i always explain everything ? :D

*sigh* i wish my gr-25 would be here by that time

evelyn: sign me and joe for that day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Listen Ev!, Im coming down to GTAC 1 on my own tonight between 23:00 and 01:30 and i want it open and i want my burgers and tea! RIGHT????, Oh and a marshall

LOL

i'm sending a major shout-out, for people to be aware, for people to sign in, so you guys have enough numbers, so there is bookings, so you guys can open the site, so we can play in the forest for a change...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

13th is a Sunday. lol

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    13th is a Sunday. lol

Ah well. There you go. Trust a member of the Lost Souls to bring order out of chaos.:D Someone needs to learn how to use a calender.:pac:

Sunday 13th would be our down Sunday. As explained befor G-TAC1 is opening on alternate Sundays. But saying that if we get 12+ players to show interest we will gladly open for the day.

mcshape wrote: »
    Listen Ev!, Im coming down to GTAC 1 on my own tonight between 23:00 and 01:30 and i want it open and i want my burgers and tea! RIGHT????, Oh and a marshall

LOL

See what I mean. Here I am sitting out at G-TAC1 freezing and Mc Shape never turned up. "Shake's fist furiously at McShape" LOL:D

PS. Thank the lord for mobile internet.

OK so. Seeing how as the 13th is a Sunday and not a Friday, could you go ahead and change your post to show this just incase we have a convoy arrive out on the Friday expecting games.:eek: And they wouldnt be at all happy.:D
    Many Thanks,
    Martin.

• Advertisement

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    13th is a Sunday. lol

yeah LOL calendar LOL i'm so LOL i used to skirmish every single tuesday but now i want a sunday LOL i'm such a douche LOL *sigh*

well i won't be taking a day off on friday to play airsoft

if it's not open sunday, then it's not - no problems

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement