Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

That was just a test, You passed!

:D

G-TAC wrote: »
    See what I mean. Here I am sitting out at G-TAC1 freezing and Mc Shape never turned up. "Shake's fist furiously at McShape" LOL:D

PS. Thank the lord for mobile internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Lads,

When is GTAC open next ??

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

as i said in limerick thread we will open for 10 or more players anytime.
    the next opening day for g-tac is sunday the 20 th of september so let me know if you intend to come and we will open for you guys regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

any plans to build anything new on the site? bases in the woods etc?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

a road side cheek pint would be good and maybe a tower or 2 3 4 5 6 one can only dream...

• Advertisement

mafiaboy wrote: »
    a road side cheek pint would be good and maybe a tower or 2 3 4 5 6 one can only dream...
    if it is for you dennis i will try and see what i can do :D;):D

hey Martin/Evelyn,

can you confirm that G-TAC open on sunday the 20th ?. Can you put out some kind of notification about this to people cause id love a good turnout there on the day.

Reason i say this is that there are a lot of new people playing airsoft and they are not aware of boards.ie

ill try and round of as many of the L.A.D.S as possible too.

all the best, hope to see ye on the 20th!.

Yes Horse I can confirm g-tac 1 is open on 20 th hope to see you guys down kind regards evelyn and martin

Call out to the L.A.D.S , Lost Souls & 13th Mercs

GTAC is open this coming Sunday, 20th.

looking for numbers to attend for a BIG BIG skirmish!

please post if you can attend.

Thanks
    Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

myself and dave joyce will 90% sure that we will play sunday if numbers are there and il try nd pull in some more guys aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

thehorse wrote: »

Thanks
    Dave

Will contact the rest of the Lost Souls and see what we can come up with :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Cannot make that, working. Have a good one.

Thanks
    Dave

Thanks Dave. Just looking at the weather for the weekend and it looks like it might just be fine, but we need numbers to go ahead and open the site. So come on folks, make it a good day.

Thanks,
    Martin

Hi All,
    Just to inform ye that due to issues with our VOIP provider, we have opted to return to landline phones. Unfortunatly we were unable to obtain our original number. G-TAC2 Urban Xtreme, G-TAC and Eirsoft Galway are now available on Tele: 091 768666 and FAX: 091 768667. We will continue to monitor 091-395327 for the short while.
    Many Thanks for your continued support,
    The G-TAC Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

Two more ninja and my self will be there on sunday:)

Martin/Evelyn,

What kind of numbers do we have for Sunday in GTAC ?

Martin/Evelyn,

What kind of numbers do we have for Sunday in GTAC ?

Hi Dave,
    According to those that have responded we have three confirmed. Several have said they might come out.

hey lads,

i reckon we will have between 15 and 20 people for sunday.

hey guys!!!

just to let u no were sorry but we will have no bbs on site 2morrow as we are running low so please bring your own

thanks all at G-tac

FROM NOW ON G-TAC 1 IS OPEN ON THE FOLLOWING DATES ONLY
    The 18th of October which is a Sunday.
    The 15th. of November which is a Sunday.
    If you want to attend please let us know on our booking line in
    urban xtreme we will announce the friday before each Sunday if there is enough to open for that weekend. 10 or more will be needed for game play to go ahead If you want to attend you have to pay and book with a deposit on our booking line.
    Regards Evelyn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

so the g5 is off?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 masterjmbates

hey y'all,

i think gtac in portumna will die unless proper time and effort is put in to it.

its the best site in the country and needs work done on it.

the following items are needed:

proper changing rooms where gear can be hung up
    proper clean toliet(s)

these can be done cheaply as i work in the construction industry and know costs involved.

come on martin and evelyn, lets make the site better, im sure lots of the people who play airsoft would come down for a day to help make the place a better site.

hey y'all,

i think gtac in portumna will die unless proper time and effort is put in to it.

its the best site in the country and needs work done on it.

the following items are needed:

proper changing rooms where gear can be hung up
    proper clean toliet(s)

these can be done cheaply as i work in the construction industry and know costs involved.

come on martin and evelyn, lets make the site better, im sure lots of the people who play airsoft would come down for a day to help make the place a better site.

Thanks for the one good comment mate. Can i ask who you are and why you would put up such apost and not pm us and send it to us privatly. Also how many times have you been to G-TAC.

For your information, we tried to get help on occasions and had no one show up.

Can i just say if we dont get the numbers out there we do not have the money to do things. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

We opened G-TAC1 yesterday and eventually 8 people showed up then these 8 people would not play and hung around until 1 oclock to see if more showed up. Now to open G-TAC for the day let me tell what it cost. it cost €100 for seans wages €30 for his diesel in and out and to put insurance on for day it is €255. Total loss yesterday €385. Need i go on? Now you have the gaul to say these things to us in a public format and hide behind a user name and a first post. So I ask again who are you?

Regards Evelyn mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gilligan.Mark

Hey G-Tac,

Was at your Urban Xtreme centre yesterday and had loads of fun. Been there before and both times ruled!!!

When are ye getting in new stock? Ye were saying you're gonna set up a membership system after christmas. How much are ye thinking?

Mark
    (With a bruised back :()

Hey G-Tac,

Was at your Urban Xtreme centre yesterday and had loads of fun. Been there before and both times ruled!!!

When are ye getting in new stock? Ye were saying you're gonna set up a membership system after christmas. How much are ye thinking?

Mark
    (With a bruised back :()

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for visiting. Yeah the membership will be coming but we have a lot of points to iron out befor we go public on it. We are hoping to have some stock in by the end of the week.
    Thanks again,
    Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gilligan.Mark

Hey again guys,

Would ye be able to buy in a particular gun for me or would I just buy what ye are getting in? I was looking at the "Jing Gong M4 S System 2009 Full Metal Version" in particular but pretty much any M4 with the RIS would be good for me

Mark

Hey again guys,

Would ye be able to buy in a particular gun for me or would I just buy what ye are getting in? I was looking at the "Jing Gong M4 S System 2009 Full Metal Version" in particular but pretty much any M4 with the RIS would be good for me

Mark
    mark pm me your phone number and i will talk to you about it or ring us on booking or shop lines and we will advice you ok
    regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

well when will the next gathering be

well when will the next gathering be

special event to be announced next week watch this space something never attempted before in airsoft in ireland watch and wait :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

:eek:
    sounds good:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement