Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

:D:D:D need i say more.
    oh yes :rolleyes: who shot me in my pinky?? i will find you ha ha...

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey Martin/Evelyn,

Is the gathering going ahead on the weekend of the 24 & 25th Oct ?.

Please advise..

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

thehorse wrote: »
    Hey Martin/Evelyn,

Is the gathering going ahead on the weekend of the 24 & 25th Oct ?.

Please advise..

Thanks!

Not to sure at the moment Dave. Will advise as soon as we know. We are working on a big plan for the weekend before at UX so keep an eye open.

G-TAC wrote: »
    FROM NOW ON G-TAC 1 IS OPEN ON THE FOLLOWING DATES ONLY
    The 18th of October which is a Sunday.
    The 15th. of November which is a Sunday.
    If you want to attend please let us know on our booking line or drop into
    Urban eXtreme. We will announce the friday before each Sunday if there is enough to open for that weekend. 15 or more will be needed for game play to go ahead If you want to attend you have to pay and book with a €10 non refundable deposit on our booking line, or by dropping into Urban eXtreme. You can also forward the deposit to us by PayPal. Just ask for our address in PM
    Regards Evelyn

Just a reminder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭airsoftjunkie

Hey was just wondering is the gathering going ahead anymore,because if their not would you not think about doing something like a berget style event,maybe on a bank holiday next year arrive on saturday setup two base camps start saturday evening fin monday lunch time have a bbq and home,if it was done twice a year and each event was based on the last id say it would be a huge hit just an idea:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Hey was just wondering is the gathering going ahead anymore,because if their not would you not think about doing something like a berget style event,maybe on a bank holiday next year arrive on saturday setup two base camps start saturday evening fin monday lunch time have a bbq and home,if it was done twice a year and each event was based on the last id say it would be a huge hit just an idea:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wait and watch new things to be announced over the next month thank you for the input

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey Guys, have you any dates for november that gtac 1 will be opening? i miss the place :(

mcshape wrote: »
    Hey Guys, have you any dates for november that gtac 1 will be opening? i miss the place :(
    huge numbers booked in for 15th. Tim are you coming along hun
    regards evelyn

Hey Martin/Evelyn,

There will be about 8-10 of us coming up on the 15th Nov to GTAC.

G-TAC wrote: »
    huge numbers booked in for 15th. Tim are you coming along hun
    regards evelyn

God yea, Let me round up the troops!
    :D
    Lookin forward to it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Im there, I love to go to forest.

So what's the score with gettin a cuppa tea between games? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Ah Shi-te, Ramboduke and me are tied up all day Sunday at a Thai show in Galway so we won't get down AGAIN!!! Feck it:mad::mad:

letg get all the trrops rounded up we can people!, i hae started a thread on the main airsoft page!, LETS DO THIS!!! :D

This site deserves a good play, its still one of the best!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭ramboduke

as dave said gutted cant make this and I just got my gun back too enjoy it lads hopefully there will be a good turn out from elite airsoft galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

the boys from elite airsoft galway will be there and mcshape will be a pleasure as always to play alongside you and there will be a good shame dave and ramboduke cant make it but will see every one else there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Unfortuneatley theres 2 people at work already booked off for the 15th, im gutted and frustrated I cant go because its hard to beat the open air large scale fire fights at GTAC1:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

might be their, its being too long. You just cannot beat outdoor, esp the G-Tac woods.

Cant wait to get back in the s**t with you guys!

its going to be a great day

the L.A.D.S will be there on Sunday 15th.

• Advertisement

Martin/Evelyn,

what are numbers looking like for Sunday ?. Can you confirm we are good to go ?.

Thanks,
    Dave

thehorse wrote: »
    Martin/Evelyn,

what are numbers looking like for Sunday ?. Can you confirm we are good to go ?.

Thanks,
    Dave
    yes Dave good to go .high numbers booked in .looking forward to having you out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

And Ive got Bullets with me too hopefully, he will confirm Friday,
    Cant wait been too long since been in the woods there :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Should have me and mark down tooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Another briliant day in G-TAC, It was nice to come back to forest.

It certainly was webo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

Big thanks to paul and the lost souls for some good games and one that was hard to call but we got there in the end it ended 2-1 to the lost souls wit one still under debate:D:Dmcshape wat a legend some good decoy tactics there tellin them i was the pilot:P:P there were some interesting twists to the usual game play i think the medic rule played well and everyone enjoyed it. cant wait for the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Yes a cracking day was had at G-Tac, and the numbers that showed up was fantastic,
    many thanks to all who played, marshalled and organised the games was worth waiting for :D

Big thanks to all who came and played. Was a brill day and it stayed fine as well.

Funniest moment was when we all started singing in the woods and each line was jumping from spot to spot around the place. Some of ye have damn good voices as well. :rolleyes:

All the best,
    Martin.

• Advertisement

Lol combat tunes!!! That was so funny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement