Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

I'l be there. try bring a few aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Im there.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

I have a work colleague coming over from Portland, Oregon and he will be over during that time.

Would it be ok if i brought him along ?. He really wants to come to a skirmish as airsoft is huge in Oregon.

if we are not too busy with work, we will try and make it

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Yup myself plus 3 confirmed - one is a paintball head, this will be his first airsoft skirmish, can he rent an aeg from you on the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

thehorse wrote: »
    I have a work colleague coming over from Portland, Oregon and he will be over during that time.

Would it be ok if i brought him along ?. He really wants to come to a skirmish as airsoft is huge in Oregon.

if we are not too busy with work, we will try and make it
    Yup myself plus 3 confirmed - one is a paintball head, this will be his first airsoft skirmish, can he rent an aeg from you on the day?

That would be no problem horse delighted to have you both along .

Yes there will be rentals availbe just give me a ring on our booking line number to reserve one thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

put me down as a maybe (depends on if my new toys arrive in time)
    make that a probable

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Fireborn

Is there a bus to portumna? If so then I can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seanniebiscuit

horse im lookin forward to another outing :D:D

hey Seanniebiscuit,

yeah!..last time out was a good laugh alright. Got ya with a nice few shots.

ya never know, we might be on the same team next time.

:D

10 more confirmed this morning looks like it is going to be a big meet guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 seanniebiscuit

this is goin to be a great day good numbers goin come on lads the more there the better the day will be

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

I should be able to make it - will need a mask. I can give a lift to people from Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Can't get anyone to cover for me in work so I yet again unable to go.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

5 coming from sligo, see u then

going to be a hugh meet tommorrow looking forward to having you down big numbers booked in .

Can you post directions for getting to the site? Your website is down.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭johnny test

Bemused wrote: »
    Can you post directions for getting to the site? Your website is down.

Thanks
    google map 53 08` 56.03" N 8 09` 23.25" W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Im geting ready for tomorrow, was long time for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great day, it has being a year since i have seen the woods. It was worth the wait. Good soild airsofting. No B/S, just good fun. Cannot wait for the next outing.

Great day, it has being a year since i have seen the woods. It was worth the wait. Good soild airsofting. No B/S, just good fun. Cannot wait for the next outing.

Delight you had a great time L.You and any of your team are welcome at any of our sites looking forward to seeing you again soon.Thankyou to everyone who played today .As L. said above it was a good solid day of Airsofting and big numbers which always makes it more fun. regards G-tac

• Advertisement

Thanks to Martin and Sean for a great day on Sunday. Met a fine group of people, especially the lads down from Sligo and will be back regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Cheers G-TAC, another great day out, beautiful weather too! see you next next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TiernanMorrisey

Hay guys at G-tac in Portumna , I wanted to know if g-tac in portumna will be open on 4th april 2010 , there is a group of about 20 planning to go up if it is .
    Could you please create a new pole to see how many people would go if the site is open on 4th april 2010

your help would be much appreciated
    yours in airsofting
    -Tiernan Morrissey

Hay guys at G-tac in Portumna , I wanted to know if g-tac in portumna will be open on 4th april 2010 , there is a group of about 20 planning to go up if it is .
    Could you please create a new pole to see how many people would go if the site is open on 4th april 2010

your help would be much appreciated
    yours in airsofting
    -Tiernan Morrissey

Hi Tiernan,
    this is Easter sunday hunny would any other day suit you guys to come down as we normally have family commitments on that day would the saturday suit you regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

Will gtac be open on the 3rd? Third time lucky hopefully ha

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ColumBolum

i cant find any contact numbers for gtac can u please post one im hopefully going tomorrow on the 28! :confused::confused::confused:

coulm our site is not open tommorrow please do not show up thank you we only open at certain times during the month please watch here for details of our next open time thankyou you can contact us by pm on here with any questions thanking you and kind regards evelyn

Hey Martin/Evelyn,

is GTAC open on Sat the 3rd April ?.

hi guys we will open this coming saturday the 3 rd. of april can you show your intrest here if you are going to attend .kind regards evelyn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

should be their. If i am not working.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement