Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Darman confirmed our bunch, this is just to double confirm! 4 from Sligo with bells on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 senior dingdong

I'll head down from sligo for that with mando commando and darman, I know a few guys who'd be interested in giving it a try. Whats the story with renting equipment?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Will try to make it - 50/50 at the moment depending on finding baby sitters until my wife gets home! If going can give a lift to people from Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I'll head down from sligo for that with mando commando and darman, I know a few guys who'd be interested in giving it a try. Whats the story with renting equipment?

Theres usually guns and masks available, but your better off to send a pm or ring to book them incase there already booked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 senior dingdong

Killinator wrote: »
    Theres usually guns and masks available, but your better off to send a pm or ring to book them incase there already booked out.

Thanks killinator, i know a few lads who are interesred in giving it a go so I'll pass on the info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

3 rentals left for saturday game if anyone wants to book them send us a pm or let us know here ok they are going fast.
    looking forward to seeing you guys should have good weather and the growth in the forest is amazing .
    regards Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

what kind of numbers do ya think we will have for Sat Martin ?

Looks like I am now 99.99% going to be able to make it. Can offer a lift from Galway city to anyone who wants to go but has no transport. PM if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi g-tac
    i am running low on bbs i was wondering do u sell bottles or packs of bbs on site.i would be looking for a good quality 25g bio-degrad pack of bbs.also afew of the lads i am heading down with are in need of afew packs.what would the cost be.would be great if you could help us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Any news on this?
    Im in. So Saturday 24.04?

• Advertisement

What's the starting time Saturday?

Bemused wrote: »
    What's the starting time Saturday?

Usually around 10-11am, but Im not sure if its Sat. or Sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Its Saturday.

Its Saturday.

Ok LAD see u Sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi guys yes there will be bb's for sale looking forward to having you all out numbers are looking brillant hopefully we will have good weather .games start at 10.30 lock and load guys should be a good one regards Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

can whoever is going to GTAC tomorrow, please verify on this thread ..

i will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

unles something comes up ill be there.

100% be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Me + 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Myself plus one, maybe two!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Airsoft Daz

:mad:cant go tomorrow some other time mbe:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Me +1, its poss that some that are going will not have time to re-confirm here at this stage thou

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭swervy

Mysel, Birdman,Commander Vaughan definetly and maybe Rambo depends how much jim bean he drinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great day again. Some great games esp the last one! Great bunch of lads to play against, no silly none takeing of hits. I hope to play with/against ye again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Yeah, what birdman said. Great days gaming, the gorse was brilliant. Hope to play with you guys again sometime soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭T Hillfiger

The Last one was savage. Goin to need a bucket of BBs the next time. Thanks to all.

Realy good fun 2day, waiting for another sesion.

Brilliant day, great craic and very enjoyable games - love stalking through the woods. Thanks Martin. More please and soon. Two weeks from now?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement