Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-TAC Galway Tactical Airsoft Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Look at the grin on Tony's face in 1117. Dug in like a tic he was, a tic firing with full auto and grenades.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Bemused wrote: »
    Look at the grin on Tony's face in 1117. Dug in like a tic he was, a tic firing with full auto and grenades.

YA and only half the time he was team killing, poor Dave, had to take his grenade destroyed corpse home in a doggy bag, weve asked Martin to inform us if he finds any more pieces, specifically Daves head....you know...for his family!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

That was so funny! The look on Daves face went it went off! Soild pics. Cheers webo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

how old must you be to play in gtac and what are the opening times for eirsoft galway?

Hey lads,

I want to become a member of MAC and am told that I must be recommended by a member. Just wondering if any of the regulars at GTAC are members and would be prepared to recommend me? I play with the AK47 AIMS (Wooden foregrip) and G36c with woodland cammo. If anyone can help me out could they please pm me?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cannonball

Yeah another really good day at G-TAC and the last, last game in the CQB area was a cracker too. Nice pics Webo. Got any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

An excellent day again, thanks to all the players on both sides,

horse looks like he's goose steppin in pic 1123 lol
    As for me I was LOVIN that spot, Was well dug in there and almost untouchable hehe, Im sure I got a new not so nice nickmane from the other team cos of that spot :D

Excellent pics WEBO,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Airsoft Daz

right you are:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 senior dingdong

Great day on saturday thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Hey fellas, just wondering if ye plan doing a "gathering" during the summer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Jakecw97

though g-tac was shut down the site is if not whens the next event wheter it be a gathering skirmish or war i need to know i soo badly wanna play:D and if gtac is shut down could anyone notifiy me for when the next event takes place as long as its in galway (PS. does anyone know where i can buy a part fpr my m4 to get rid of old handguard for an ris one????:confused::confused::rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jakecw97

do u no ben walsh ?? cuz hes a part of shadow recon

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi had a great day last saturday thanks to everyone.must try get another day on the go very soon.what about in the next 2 to 3 weeks what do ya think yes,no,maybe.

Game again soon? Please!!!!

Look at the weather today! Would have been perfect for a game.

hi martin hows things would there be any chance of opening gtac please on sunday 16th or the weekend after if there is enough numbers interseted or whatever suits.Need to get my fix i am having cold sweats here

I'd be 99% for 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

I'd be a cert for 16th......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

16th would be grand :). Though I do prefer it on Sat

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

the weekend after would be good for me, bloody exams ha

• Advertisement

Actually weekend after would also be better for me. Plans being made for this weekend coming

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Weekend after would also be good for me. The 22nd preferably

sound lads if the 22nd is suiting everybody better it suits me also that kiss concert left the pockets a little empty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

Id also like to know whenever the next day will be held. Need to book it off work and sort lifts out etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Ya I could do the 22th....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GoodSoldierGman

The last Saturday game worked well for me. There'll be me plus one for the 22nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the_punisher

lots of people asking about g-tac portumna, yet i dont see anyone 'FROM' g-tac posting responses............WHATS THE STORY ????

IS G-TAC STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS OR WHAT ????

please enlighten us

hi lads does anyone know martins phone no and i will get the 22nd booked so and find out if its open or available

Is that bouncer John? If so, hope knee is feeling better. When are they back do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Guys we are away on holidays at the moment ,We will post up when we return but the g-tac site in portumna is closing
    and we are moving to a new collite site closer to galway
    which is far superior to this site with alot better terrain, streams , hills and alot more besides we will tell you all about it when we come back next monday ok .
    Sorry for not posting sooner.The site itself is huge and has great potential looking forward to telling you all about it when we get back.
    Regards Martin and Evelyn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement