Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Britney Spears biatch!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

My faced dropped when all the muppets started taken pics. If I was her I would have thrown a few slaps tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

The bill is in the post or else another day in court for hit and run :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Was she carrying a dog in her lap while driving?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

micmclo wrote:
    Was she carrying a dog in her lap while driving?:confused:

Last time she was carrying her son while driving in the motorway, remember ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 warthog_76

pretty crap song too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I'm not surprised she crashed tbh with those muppets sticking camera's in her face. Paparazzi should be outlawed imho, I'm pretty sure the owner of the grey Merc has all the evidence they need to make a claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Americans tend to have a totally different tolerance of acceptable damage than we do. It's considered normal there to "rub" against another car while parking and they utilise their bumpers!

Notice how the camera clicks increased massively when she got down to inspect the damage? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I love the way she checked out th damag on her own car and ignored the other one!

She's not looking too bad IMO.

colm_mcm wrote:
    She's not looking too bad IMO.

*makes priority appointment at opticians for Colm* :D

I stand by my previous comment.

britneyzx1.jpg

• Advertisement

You were checking out the gearbox Colm! :D

PS - Re: the thread title. Is "biatch" a missprint of "bitch" or is it a new word that I've not heard of in my sheltered Dublin life! :confused:

I think "Biatch" is used by them rappers. "snoopy snoopy dog dog" and the likes

colm_mcm wrote:
    I think "Biatch" is used by them rappers. "snoopy snoopy dog dog" and the likes
    Aahh, I see!

*turns to B side of Daniel O'Donnell LP"

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Aahh, I see!

*turns to B side of Daniel O'Donnell LP"

PMSL :D

Now if you please, I don't think that "lady" should be given any time / space on this forum. Thanks!

Motors forum should incorporate "wagons"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

colm_mcm wrote:
    I stand by my previous comment.

britneyzx1.jpg

I don't want to see anymore of Britneys giblets, she should of gone them out 8 years ago when we wanted to see them.

...which is why you posted it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

colm_mcm wrote:
    ...which is why you posted it again!

Can't see nowt in that picture. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Have to agree with Junkyard, she's f@cked up but the parasite-paparazzi are just making it worse. It was such a minor ding, who cares, leave her in peace

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Minor ding? That's going to need a panel beater. On a merc, which I presume totally wildly is an AMG, or top of the line model, could cost a very pretty penny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe this is just another advert for Mercedes Benz using Britney Spears like she did the Pepsi commercials? :D:D Both cars are Mercs. ;)

I doubt it is real, it looks like she is wearing underwear. :p

Advertisement