Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping the Ice Radio Forum

Options
  • 06-10-2007 9:30am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,
    Who best to contact to getting the hosted forum "Ice Radio" removed? Iv been HMod of it for a good while, but I gave up on it a while ago and don't have the time to go back. Not much point having it here :)

Cheers.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Sully wrote:
    Hey,
    Who best to contact to getting the hosted forum "Ice Radio" removed? Iv been HMod of it for a good while, but I gave up on it a while ago and don't have the time to go back. Not much point having it here :)

Cheers.

One of the Admins would be best. Who created it for you? Alternatively, you could post it in the HMod forum here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The HMod forum seems dead.. I posted a while back with issues deleting but all was quiet ;)

I cant remember for sure who set it up, it was done ages ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

God, that's one inactive forum :eek:

Just because no-one posts there doesn't mean people don't keep an eye on it when someone posts there :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Myth wrote:
    Just because no-one posts there doesn't mean people don't keep an eye on it when someone posts there :)

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Ah, the memories of doing Ice Radio back in 2007!

:cool:

Seanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I've flagged this to the other admins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Took your time didn't ya

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What can I say...I was tired.

Onkle wrote: »
    Took your time didn't ya

:pac:

LOL!

• Advertisement
Advertisement