Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

consumer rights

• 06-10-2007 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

bought a scanner at cash converters in july, two weeks later the screen went blank, took it back and was told they would ring me in two weeks to let me know when i would get a new one .(paid 299.99eu for it ,was not secondhand.)heard nothing for 4 weeks so rang the shop to be told they had not got the new one back as it had to come from usa and to ring again in two weeks ,two weeks later my son called into the shop and was told not to call again that they would ring when they had the new one.another four weeks past i called in myself and told them i wanted my money back,that it had gone on long enough was told they had up to three mts. to replace it and i had no right to ask for my money back. any one any idea what i should now.thanks

Comments

Advertisement