Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing the belt on an Electrolux washing machine

Options
  • 06-10-2007 11:28am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully someone here can help. I'm trying to replace the belt on the washing machine/dryer combo and I'm stuck at the first hurdle - how do I get the back off to get at the belt. It's an Electrolux Aqualux 1200. And in case anyone says get someone in, I've already booked two people to come down and they never showed up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭knighted

if you look at the sides of the machine you will see the seems where it separates -its a bit tricky if you dont know what you are doing -but if you put a new belt on the chances are it will snap again as you dont know what caused it to go in the first place -good luck it can be tedious

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Cheers. Managed to get it open, only to find a large number of wires wrapped around the motor. I will get someone in I think.

Advertisement