Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer in Celbridge/Clane area

• 06-10-2007 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dog groomer in the area.

Is Woofy's on the main road between them any use?

Looking to get a Scottish terrier coat cut.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Hi yes woofters is good. Karina Kerrigan has the highest qualification in dog grooming. Check out www.doggrooming.ie for more info :D

Nicola
    hounds of love dog grooming.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

The Canine country club in Sallins have a fantastic groomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

Jenny hale has also moved to celbridge, she has the same qualifications as Karina, they both are under www.doggrooming.ie Brilliant groomers and really nice girls.
    Ann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 louisebracken

I tend to disagree with the above user. To have a qualification such as a City & Guilds or a Higher Diploma is a good thing, but if you don't have experience, personality and the ability to treat dogs with respect and love, a qualification is worthless. I have used the salon in Celbridge and was not happy with the manner in which I was talked to on the phone, as I was made to feel as if I knew nothing about dogs by the owner, who was both abrupt and rude. I was told that I would have to drop my dog off in the morning and collect her in the evening. To cage an animal is cruel, but to cage it all day is very cruel. Is this what they are taught in grooming school? There are plenty of qualified groomers who do not cage animals all day long and if you do not wish to support animal cruelty I suggest you find a groomer who can groom your dog and then ring you up two hours later (maximum) to collect your pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Holy 3 year old thread resurrection Batman!

Time to retire you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement