Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Wispas?

Options
  • 06-10-2007 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭

Any Wispas around County Cork? You don't know how far I'd be willing to drive to get one/several!! I'm only down for the weekend so there isn't much time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭wba88

Check the centras!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I thought they were readily available?

I'll ask my two younger sisters, both of whom work behind tills, and both of whom inexplicably ended up here somewhere last night...

There was an online campaign (instigated by RedFM's breakfast show) anseo, which was ultimately successful.

One person bought a dozen yesterday over the counter yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

According to my kids "Freddies" in Ballincollig (aka Centra on Station Road, opp the church) has an infinite supply of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

There is also a plentiful supply in Fermoy!

• Advertisement

One of the erstwhile siblings brought one home tonight...

Apparently they're being bought in multiple quantities by panic stricken Corkonians.

There's a marketing campaign in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Supervalu in Ballincollig have a load of them too... bloody lovely they are :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

My god think they must all gone by now. ha. Yee wispa savages! :D

Advertisement