Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways to withdraw money on betfair

Options
  • 06-10-2007 2:14pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to withdraw money from betfair? Can you withdraw directly to a mastercard? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Ya can't withdraw to mastercard from bookies unless you provide id and copys of your mastercard. Its a a bit of a pain.

Laser is the best I find. It takes a few days for withdrawn cash to get into your account but its a lot simpler.

Also, if ya have a mastercard registered, you wont be able to register a laser to withdraw the cash, if you know what I mean.

So to get to the point, you'll have to provide them with information to withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

Laser is by far the best because

a) there is no charge when depositing money
    b) you can withdraw money straight back to the card (takes a couple of days as mentioned)

Alternatively, you could order a cheque, but you have to wait a couple of days for it, then around a week for the bank to clear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

They should bring back The Betfair Lounge. It was as good as an atm.

Advertisement