Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Yankee Candles

• 06-10-2007 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere having discounts on Yankee Candles? (Dublin/Meath/Louth/East coast).... Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Try dunnes stores. The one in limerick has a stand set up. The large ones for 19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

txs markr.. will check Dunnes.... want to get a lot of them hence the post.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm in Waterford so it's too far for you but I saw some reduced in a newsagents beside Superquinn today. Maybe check newsagents in a similar environment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Here are the current fragrance of the month offers

http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=55&cat=Fragrance+Of+The+Month - these change every month.

and the general stock (90 fragrances)
    http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=79&cat=+Shop+By+Fragrance

We used to be Special Days in Liffey Valley - prices have gone up in the past year as candles are made from oil, but we'll keep them under €20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

I think its homestore thats on the belgard road in tallaght who have promotions on them alot of the time normally €10 on selected lines

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 smitty1979

I stocked up on Christmas gifts for my Mum at Barna Gifts on mainguard st in Galway City. They have 20% off ALL their fragrances at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭sue97

Hi,

Bumped this thread because Home Store and More have some of the Christmas biggies down from €24.99 to €12.50

Yippee:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Yes, Homestore has the big candle jars reduced from €25 to €12.50. Picked up 2 in Airside in Swords last Sunday. Don't have too many fragrances at reduced price but some nice Christmas smells!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Easons have them at half price, so 12.50 each or 3 for 2 on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 smitty1979

Hey all,
    Barna Gifts at mainguard rd In Galway are doing it again this year ...thankfully! Newry sounds too far for me. All of em are 20% off :p
    Smitty

• Advertisement
Advertisement