Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E65 SNES Emulators

• 06-10-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭

not sure if this should be here but meh...

just bought a new Nokia E65

went lookin for emulators to allow me to play old super nintendo games. the phone runs off the Symbian 9.1 operating system but none of the emulators work.they all have invalid certificates!!!

any ideas where to find working emulators with valid certificates???

bear in mind that im not arsed payin for this stuff.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

try setting the date on your phone as 2005 and then try install

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

unfortunately no joy!!! sayin certificate may not yet be valid, is expired or the phone date is wrong.damn phones being so smart!! :)

all input is welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Just checked them on my N73, but it said they are not supported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

think that has something to do with certificates on the sites you get the content from? seen on one site a notice about themes having invalid/expired certs and there is no fix afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

foggy_lad wrote:
    think that has something to do with certificates on the sites you get the content from? seen on one site a notice about themes having invalid/expired certs and there is no fix afaik

I had that problem installing themes on my n70, but i cant exactly remember how i got around it. i think if you go to certif. management in your security menu , hit options, then trust settings and adjust as you see fit....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

the site i saw said it was dependant on the content on the site and could not be changed but the guy was able to sort it for subsequent themes he posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

switch off cert mgmt on your nokia phone. (google it). Its on by default. Then you can install whatever you want. Go to vampent.com and install emus from there.

Advertisement