Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you gonna order No Mercy

• 06-10-2007 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Well, are ya???

I haven't bothered with the last few PPVs due to lack of interest, but now that there will be a new champ crowned I think I'll go to watch it in the Cinema (I'm in Canadia)
    I might be hoping for too much with Jericho coming back but I'm intrigued as to how WWE are gonna dig themselves out of this latest hole.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i got it :D

Cena is really not injured at all (vince has been having us on) and he comes back to reclaim the title just when everyone had written him off, makes perfect sense to me :eek: Its gonna piss off an awful lot of smarks methinks...............................

I am not getting it, i havnt watched a PPV in a long time. WWE just doesnt interest me at all anymore. They have some good comedy , but if i want to see comedy i will watch paramount. If i want to see spots i will go to the circus .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

...or watch CZW?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Goebels

If you want to see SPOTS, watch the Briscoes. Or SAT/Amazing Red circa 2002...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Goebels wrote:
    If you want to see SPOTS, watch the Briscoes. Or SAT/Amazing Red circa 2002...

Ah those were the days. Spanish Fly :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I have it, not gonna pay a red cent for it though :D
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭slamman

rossie1977 wrote:
    i got it :D

Cena is really not injured at all (vince has been having us on) and he comes back to reclaim the title just when everyone had written him off, makes perfect sense to me :eek: Its gonna piss off an awful lot of smarks methinks...............................

I've been having nightmares about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

slamman wrote:

Au contraire, it would be beautiful, if only for the amount of messageboard menstruation it would engender.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

i'll prob try and get it on dailymotion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not a hope of me paying for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

couldnt watch it if i wanted. stuck in spain and dont have sky or a media player on the computer, make sure the ppv anilases goes up tomarrow somebody

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

slamman wrote:

Can you imagine if that ever happened and Cena was a-ok,the Chicago crowd would wreck the place:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

I have it, not gonna pay a red cent for it though :D
    VR!

and how is that?

HBK wrote:
    and how is that?
    Ways and means, m'man. Nothing i'm gonna discuss in public, thats for sure :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I just rang sky to book the 3 ppv package thing and i ask them to put it on my bill like always. I am then informed that its a season ticket thing and requires a credit card, i say i dont have one, the idiot on the phone says i cannot book it then, i ask to speak to a manager.
    She says the system has it set up so you need a card number and nothing can be done. Its double the price of a normal event, im not gonna flee the country with their extra 22 fcuking euros. I will be ringing to cancel my Sky subscription tomorrow, shower of fcuking cnuts!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I love not having to pay for this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

evad_lhorg wrote:
    I love not having to pay for this :D

Jesus NTL have been extremely generous to me for the last 2 PPV's!

Summerslam and now No Mercy! Heehee!!! :D

TheNumpty wrote:
    Jesus NTL have been extremely generous to me for the last 2 PPV's!

Summerslam and now No Mercy! Heehee!!! :D

Try the past year without payment :D
    VR!

Advertisement