Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

somebody help with vodafone and motorola

• 06-10-2007 7:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

hi,ive bought a sim card stuck it in my motorola v525 which i used to use on vodafone but i had also unlocked and used on meteor.The only problem I have now is that I'm not able to send any text messages but can receive them,it might be the message center number but I've looked everywhere on the phone and cant find a place to check it.Any help is appreciated.

Comments

The V525 doesn't have a Message Centre option, it's in the firmware but Vodafone disabled it for some reason. Does that SIM work in another phone? Could be one of those strange network issues, especially if you ported to another network.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You can change the message centre no by placing the sim card in a nokia and checking there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

yeah i put it in another phone last night,had the same problem and checked the message center number and it was the right one,so it's a network issue.

Advertisement