Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Imports from Japan in the west

Options
  • 06-10-2007 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Going buying a new car and just wondering where are the best importers in the west (mayo/galway area). Elite Auto's seem to be decent. Anybody have any experience with them or any other places you'd recommend. Thanks in advance for any helpful comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Last year i drove from dub to galway to view a civic coupe elite had,i was told over the phone it was spotless ect (usual sales pitch) headed down and eventually found it (in the middle of nowhere) only to find the car was a complete rust bucket with a crack right thru the windscreen only for the guy to say "ah claim off your insurance to get that fixed its free" none the less i walked straight away.

Thats not to say there stock isnt good now but i wouldnt advise a cross country trip to them thats for sure!

Advertisement