Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help with Audio in Susuki Swift

Options
  • 06-10-2007 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey I have a 06 Susuki Swift and I want to improve my sound system. I would like a better CD player and speakers... Where in Ireland (Co Dublin) can I go to get something installed and bought??? And also what you guys suggestion? I don't need Something really powerful but I want a good sound system and at a good price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

To be honest, the selection of kit available is so big that giving you any specific list of equipment would be just too difficult.

Have a talk with www.safesounds.ie and check out this thread (it saves me from typing it all again ;))

Advertisement