Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

req: good priced headphones

• 06-10-2007 10:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a decent pair of in-ear headphones (or very compact ones that I can put in my pocket easily)... would particularly like a pair that have some kind of hook or clip for my ear so I can use them in the gym without them slipping out all the time.

Don't want anything extremely expensive, just a decent priced, sturdy pair that sound well and don't fall apart in a mild win... I know from experience that the cheapest are always crap and the dearest are overpriced (and just as liable to break as mid-priced ones).

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭positron

Have a look a this recent thread for ideas: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055155713

I would suggest CX300 - they have no clips, but with correct sleeve and right fit, I don't think they will fall off that easily.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that - 7DayShop have them for around €26, which seems like a pretty good price.

Might pick up a few other things there while I'm at it - make the delivery charge worthwhile!

Advertisement