Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europinions - Get paid to do surveys

Options
  • 06-10-2007 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tuesday2009

any luck with this site???just stumbled upon it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

tuesday2009 Please do not drag up old posts in future. I'll leave this thread open though as the Irish Opinions thread is continually popular.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I'm signed up on europinions.ie and my balance is €9.10. It has been for yonks.

They still send me surveys and I still click on them to do them as in the begininning. However, since i got within reach of the magical €10, every survey I click on, I answer the first couple of questions, and then it tells me they have no surveys suitable for me.

They are sending me the survey so by default, from the information I have previously given them, the surveys they are sending me should be suitable.

Is it all a con? get you to do a few surveys for them with promise of payment and then when you get within the magical €10, they leave you high and dry?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement