Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i give the fags easy ?

Options
  • 06-10-2007 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im back on the smokes nearly a year so im real sorry i went back to them
    Its in a mind all week long to give them up ,so any good ideas please let me know :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyStones

get a few of those no smoking signs maybe print them out from the Internet and stick them about the house(sounds a bit silly but it helped me)

throw all ashtrays, lighters etc in the bin.
    And get the patches they take the edge of a bit

good luck and remember your adding years onto your life(that might be a bad thing for some people):cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

i would definatly agree with johnnystones and get rid of ashtrays lighters anything that reminds you of smoking, in the first week of giving up i would come down the stairs in the morning and see gf smoke packet and it would kill me, " she hides them now" still four weeks tomorrow and these things can be tempting but getting easier urge doesnt seem to be half as strong anymore. anyway goodluck and keep us informed on how you get on

Advertisement