Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little Britain - Series 1 £2.99 or less

• 07-10-2007 12:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭

Can be got for £1.99 with one of the codes - Link

Edit: just see Beverly Hills Cop for £1.99 (or 99p with voucher) - link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

little brittin is coming in at £3.99 pounds or 5.99 euro

http://www.cdwow.ie/detail_results_2.php?product_code=13533&subcat=region2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

spongbob wrote:
    little brittin is coming in at £3.99 pounds or 5.99 euro

http://www.cdwow.ie/detail_results_2.php?product_code=13533&subcat=region2
    Try this link and go to bargain basement down left hand side and I thinkits on the first or second page of the bargains

Edit: select DVD in search bar at top left and type in the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol public must of finally come to their senses and the retailers are just trying to get rid of them now.

Cremo wrote:
    lol public must of finally come to their senses and the retailers are just trying to get rid of them now.
    Couldnt agree more. Its certainly not my cup of tea but there are people who love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

You can get a £1 voucher code here.

If you already got one just enter a different email address for another one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Yeah, Morbid.Angel, I'm getting £5.99 before voucher too. I'm using the affiliate link that Ruu posted re: The Godfather for 99p thread, then searching for the title required before applying the voucher.

If you don't enter the site using that link, The Godfather was showing up £1 dearer. You might also try clearing your browser cache between orders, as that has been an issue for some in the past with these offers.

Thats the cheapest i see both on CDwow and another search site that tracks prices across the board

• Advertisement
Advertisement