Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cd Player For Car

Options
  • 07-10-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anybody know of any place that fits a cd player for free. I know Halfords did it for free in Blanchch before, but now they charge 30 euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

In the Halfords by me, a few cd players come with a 'free fitting'. Not all of the cd players though, but a fair few. How recently have you checked with them? They might have a similar offer in the one near you...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Mightn't be out of the question to fit it yourself...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Halfords do it for free if the stereo is over €200 AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

are you talking about buying the cd player from that company and get it fitted for free or just fitted as you probably have the cd?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I just fitted one to my car, very simple to do. I had to use a facia adaptor as the original stereo was a double din. Get iso connectors, mine is now connected to the steering wheel contols, ipod & mutes when the bluetooth phone kit is active.

BTW I'm not really technically savy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement