Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moderator/supressor

Options
  • 07-10-2007 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

i know this has all been dicussed again and again but i cant find it.........

i was down the gun shop and look at a mod for my .22 hornet it was a t9 from what i can remember

my question is does anyone know what this is like and is there and where on the net that i can find how much it will silence the hornet??

(im not looking for all the legal stuff on them i have that sorted just need to know the above)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

from the sounds of it,its a t8 reflex supressor,its comes from jackson rifles in scotland(just google them),but for a hornet a t8 is a bit of over kill,thats really for the larger centrefire calibre,moderators come in all sizes to coinside with the calibre size and powder burn rate ,get it wrong and its money down the drain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

cool

i thought it looked abit big do you know what one would suit the hornet or where i can find out?

do reflex do one for the hornet i like the reflex cause they are nice and light compared to other i was shown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

cool

i thought it looked abit big do you know what one would suit the hornet or where i can find out?

do reflex do one for the hornet i like the reflex cause they are nice and light compared to other i was shown

Reflex T4 same make smaller size

but will the t4 quieten it as good as the t8?

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Go with the AU S5 ...smaller and quiter..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gun mad

i know this has all been dicussed again and again but i cant find it.........

i was down the gun shop and look at a mod for my .22 hornet it was a t9 from what i can remember

my question is does anyone know what this is like and is there and where on the net that i can find how much it will silence the hornet??

(im not looking for all the legal stuff on them i have that sorted just need to know the above)

i know a rifleman that has a t4 for sale he took it off a horner, he now has a 223 with a t 8, t4 worked fine on the hornet, if you need more info just ask.

terrier i saw the s5 in the shop it weights a ton........very heavy to be putting on the end of the barrell!

Advertisement