Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouser's for tall men

• 07-10-2007 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

My best friend is 6 foot 3 and has 35 inch legs. He is 28. He is looking for trousers with either a 35 or 36 inch leg and is finding it really difficult indeed. He's a teacher and is looking for casual and formal wear. He finds it really difficult to get jeans with this leg length. He dosen't do internet shopping! Any shops you would recommend around Dublin or the Midlands (he's based in the Midlands).

Thanks

Mrs. M.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I was looking around just there Friday for 36" jeans. One place is the one that sells G Star Jeans on first floor in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, but very expensive although now I think of it, in the sales up stairs there was 36" Jeans for 80euro I think. Also Topman have introduced some 36" Jeans to test how they sell, fairly cheap actually.

As for trousers, I'm forced to use 33" at work coz couldn't find anything longer. But I didn't look around for formal trousers so I'm not sure really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

My best fried
    Fried Egg, or wot?:D

I'm 33" inside leg, and have gotten jeans that fit at most shops (Such as Dunnes). Dunno about formal wear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Syco, the gremlins ate the 'n' so edited post now! I'll have a look around Topman this afternoon to see what i can find. If i can't shop for myself i migh as well shop for him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm 6'4" and have 35 leg (ish!) I've not found it too hard, most recent trousers have been bought from next

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Mr Big is the shop.
    It is straight accross the road from the Goatstown Inn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mr Big is the shop.
    And where is the Goatstown Inn?

the_syco wrote:
    And where is the Goatstown Inn?

The Goatstown Inn is at the junction of Goatstown Road and Taney Road in Goatstown, Dublin 14. The shop is accross the road from the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Mr Big is the shop.

AKA 'The Goat'. It's on the 11 bus route from town. Not too far from Balally Luas either.

Advertisement