Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Easter parade '06 pics

• 07-10-2007 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

Was fumbling thru old pics on my PC and realised i had forgotten to put up pics/vids from the occasion over a yr ago.:)

The military hardware is quite impressive(so i thought at the time) up close for our small army, so enjoy the pics.

I notice no-one else had posted a single pic of the occasion on boards before so here ya go 18 months late, all taken as the procession processed down Dame St.

Link is http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x283/gurra2011/Easter%201916%20parade%202006/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

There's definitely other pics in this section of the Easter Parade, they're just mixed-in with other threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Some nice pics Gurra! Thanks for putting them up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nice photos Gurramok.

If anyone wants to keep adding some more I'll merge the two threads.

Link to original thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

You would'nt happen to have take any pics of the Naval Service on that Parade ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

great stuff!thanks for sharing.anymore vids??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Flying wrote:
    You would'nt happen to have take any pics of the Naval Service on that Parade ?
    There's a few here

http://gallery.irishmilitaryonline.com/main.php?g2_itemId=569&g2_page=3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Yeh, looked at that thread, not much pics on offer(a few posted had file not found error :))
    The offical gov ones don't have ground level view except at GPO and not many there at all.
    Anyway, i had camera in one hand and a small flag in the other so excuse any dodgy camera movements, its all amateurish :)

No more vids though, as i really hadn't intended to take so much as i had thought before i went that it wouldn't be impressive and how so i was wrong:mad:

Guess, next time at the parade(if its on next easter), everyone bring their camera's along :D

Advertisement