Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Dogs Aid

Options
  • 07-10-2007 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi there, i am wanting to volunteer at Dogs Aid shelter near the airport but i don't have a car and would be getting the bus. I heard that i can get the 83 bus and that will drop me off about a mile away from the shelter. Anybody got any more directions for me?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

No idea, maybe try posting the question over on www.dogsindistress.org or www.petsireland@invisionzone.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

It's really not accessible without a car I'm afraid
    The 83 will leave you near but the road has no footpaths and the lane down to Dogs Aid is very narrow and really not suitable for pedestrians

Maybe give the sanctuary a call and have a chat and see if anyone else who volunteers is going by the same times as you etc.

01 834 7134 - after 12 in the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 fi500

Thanks for the suggestions! :D

I have already spoken to Dogs Aid but they told me to get a lift there and then meet the other volunteers to see about getting a lift on other days. Just need to find someone with a car now!!

Anybody know of any other dog rescue shelters in the Dublin area which would be more accessible? :confused:

Thanks again! :)

Advertisement