Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

More weirdness from Ssang Yong

Options
  • 07-10-2007 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭

If you go to www.ssangyong.ie all you get is videos for the Nissan Tiida. I know the Tiida is a fairly ungainly beast, but it's hardly in the same league as those Korean catastrophes.

EDIT: i just typed the address again and the regular website came up...weird. the original page was just blank white with links to 3 promotional videos for the Nissan, one for interior one for Tiida stereo, and something else.

While I'm on the subject, there's an Actyon pickup as well, never seen one in the flesh. less weird than the regular body
    fondo_actyon_sports.jpg
    but weird nonetheless!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

The designer of these monstrosities has to be on some sort of mind altering substance! Even the model names are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

They had one at the ploughing match. It looks truly awful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

the video playing there is more interesting now

Advertisement