Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Homework do You Have Left to Do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Ah yeah, it only started in May, and then most of the contributors took a break for the summer, but hopefully it's first year will be fruitfull!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fad wrote: »
    i wonder if i could get away telling my mum i have a day off too (i presuming your in muckross my sister also has a day off tomorow)

Yeah actually.

It's great, I was off at 2.15 today and have a half day tomrrow, so I have plenty of time to get everything done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Piste wrote: »
    Yeah actually.

It's great, I was off at 2.15 today and have a half day tomrrow, so I have plenty of time to get everything done.

must you rub it in!

but then again mid term starts 3 days earlier for me next week as im jetting off to america

(but because im on boards im late for greys anatomy *RUNS*)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

english essay.

french exam question..
    argh

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Its Friday, was playing a football match for my school against Clonkeen College and now just don't feel up to doing my homework. So much to do, so little time. Its quite a pile of work. :eek:

English Essay
    German Letter
    Irish Essay
    2 Physics Exam questions
    Study for English test on the comparative studies

Oh the joy but at least we won our football match. Through to the 3rd round Leinster Senior Cup. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

This thread seems kind of pointless to me, I don't really know why anyone would be interested in my homework, but here you go: fairly typical night of 6th year homework for me, minus french as I didn't have it, and I never get maths homework anyway.

Irish
    -->poetry essay (oiche nollaig na mban, most depressing poem ever? maybe.)
    -->gotta rewrite the essay i did on "tá iomarca cumhacht ag na meáin chumarsáide sa lá atá inniu ann"
    Physics
    --> exam papers questions on waves from 2002 to 2007 (that's about 18 questions there) .. but these aint due till after midterm so it's not too bad.
    --> do out notes on The Electron
    --> questions on said chapter in textbook and workbook
    English
    --> research into a theme for comparative
    Music
    --> mock composition paper.. hate melody writing so much...

Agus sin é.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

PurpleFistMixer you'll do great in your leaving if you keep that up. What points range are you looking to get?

Oh I don't do that much every night, that's for the weekend. Points.. no idea really, considering going to art college so I just need to pass the LC. : p Maximum I'd need is 500, to be entirely safe, for other courses I may want.

I'm so happy I really don't have too much for this weekend!

Religion: A couple of past exam questions.

French: a terribly simple comprehension a pass Junior Cert class could do

German: Perfect German debate and learn it off

Maths: A couple of co-ordinate geometry questions from the book

And then I have to get cracking on a debate for the Leinsters which is right after my German debate on Thursday >.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

2001 German Letter
    and
    6 maths questions.......... yawn!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

2007 whole german paper, well ive most of it done but theres one part I don't have a clue on so im gonna leave it out and let the teacher do it in class tomorrow

Study for DNA test in biology... screwed

I only have my religion left to do, and that's not due till tuesday so that's ok. Also i have a chemistry test i should probably study for.

i too have a chemistry test but lets be honest here im not getting anything done at this stage.

could probably study for music to but meh

YES!! *manly pelvic thrust* i dont have chemistry on mondays!

To economise on time, I sometimes listen to the set works while doing other homework (with the exception of the beatles, can't listen to lyrics while doing things). Win all around!

Remaining homework at this point of weekend:
    english comparative theme stuff
    physics exam qs

And no school tomorrow. : D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

To economise on time, I'm not gonna sleep tonight. But I'll end up not doing my homework anyway.

Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Two tests (French and Irish) to study for, got all my written work done yesterday.
    We've a half day tomorrow, but the second half of Mondays for me is dead handy for me, typical :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

6 page A4 essay on Elizabeth Bishop's poetry. Arghhhh. Due first thing tomorrow morning

Didn't get that biology test on DNA today luckily, I didn't study it last nightso I better tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

History - Documents and a paragraph
    Irish - Answer questions on a poem and learn the points
    Chemistry - Fill in any blanks in the lab book
    Physics - Write up an experiment with results
    French - Worksheet

• Advertisement

ARGH its nearly 10 and ive done sh1te all, somehow ive only got religion h/w done, i have a chemistry and geography test for tomorow, and feckin loads more

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Halloween exams startin 2moro. English Irish and maths first up........i want to go and cry in the corner......

Halloween Exams? Bizarro!

That's the great thing about sixth year: no christmas exams.

Halloween exams? Glad I don't go to your school

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Nope none in my school either

I have a Macbeth Exam 2moro
    I'm ****ed!
    I have to learn about 35 quotes from Act One now!

MusT...STay...AWaKE

35 quotes? how would you ever need so much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

1huge1 wrote: »
    35 quotes? how would you ever need so much

i think i know 10/15 at this stage.

how can a play where everyone dies be so wretched? there's no beauty to this play at all.. the language isn't as freeflowing as romeo and juliet.grr

I wrote out a list of important Othello quotes the other day and I got about 50... good thing is that I seem to know most of them already anyway. The vast majority are just one-liners anyway. Not into reams of text, me.

well i got no mid term homework, so screw school work until next thursday.

but i have so much chemistry to learn i would quite like to pass the xmas exams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

i think i know 10/15 at this stage.

how can a play where everyone dies be so wretched? there's no beauty to this play at all.. the language isn't as freeflowing as romeo and juliet.grr

You have to love the quote!:

Is this the dagger which I see before me?
    The handle toward my hand.

( Is this the burger I see before me:D:D:D)

Advertisement