Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd History (Formerly 2nd History...)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I hear you bruddah!

A bit disappointed... I was rambling on a good bit and got caught up in the writing. I thought "hmmm, musta wrote about 800 words there"

Only 500 :( Still, it's progress! I reckon I'll move onto the next section (the theme), and flesh out the rest at the end if needs be.

Don't worry MNG, the Europe essays will be alot easier than Viking! Sure you've been studyin that shoite since primary school :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

or maybe its just a boards thing

Nail... head... axe...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

passive wrote: »
    Nail... head... axe...
    only one makes you look stupid when you hit it with a hammer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dave! wrote: »
    Don't worry MNG, the Europe essays will be alot easier than Viking! Sure you've been studyin that shoite since primary school :pac:

I hope so but my brain is so fried. Hitler was the bad guy right? :D

Oh well I'm going to get cracking. It's cool there's so many of us in the same boat. A viking boat on the way to hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I wish we could hand write the take home exam, I'd be finished it by now.

• Advertisement

bahahaha.... how do I convey that video through my essay? :D Guaranteed A+ tbh

What ye think of my new avatar?

<

<

I think you're a ****in' muppet... ;)

bahahaha.... how do I convey that video through my essay? :D Guaranteed A+ tbh

<
    *puts on rubber pants*

well i feel much safer now snyper dave

Dang, forgot snyper has this one.........

I shall change it!

• Advertisement

Dang, forgot snyper has this one.........

I shall change it!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055422000

lol he got that changed to pink and everyone just took the p!ss :D

2000 words... but it's dragging quite a bit. Don't feel like I've talked about Njal's saga itself enough at all, at all...

I am up to 1200 words. :pac::pac:

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 horsey24787

Really starting to hit a wall now. I feel like i'm writing about two words a minute and i'm sure that what i'm writing is utter crap. So tempted to go to bed now but i know leaving it til tomorrow to finish will just be cutting things too fine.
    Just gonna have to grit my teeth

Really starting to hit a wall now. I feel like i'm writing about two words a minute and i'm sure that what i'm writing is utter crap. So tempted to go to bed now but i know leaving it til tomorrow to finish will just be cutting things too fine.

Man up! we'll all get through this! :mad:

raise your heartbeat and you will stay awake and be more alert ,coffee ,little exercise ,shower ,coffee .

raise your heartbeat and you will stay awake and be more alert ,coffee ,little exercise ,shower ,coffee .

Ive been drinking caffeine all night and have been doing pushups to gain inspiration but I never even thought of having a shower. it seems so obvious now. Cheers for giving me the idea, you're a lifesaver. I'm going to have one right now.

Ive been drinking caffeine all night and have been doing pushups to gain inspiration but I never even thought of having a shower. it seems so obvious now. Cheers for giving me the idea, you're a lifesaver. I'm going to have one right now.

And Horsey was never heard from again... Who'd have thunk you could drown in a shower?

Although I'm stealing your pushup plan! C'mon Passive, Gunnar could do 700 pushups in his sleep! He would have beaten this essay to a pulp hours ago!

I've done my first question on the take-home exam and fell just short of 1,000 words. I'm not going to bother trying to raise it higher because what I've written is just about understandable and if I wafle any more it will be total BS.

Quality over quantity I hope. :eek:

I hear ya! That's the approach I'm taking with Gisli!

• Advertisement

Breakfast time.
    I'm up to 1700 words. There wont be many more. I may crawl over 2000.

the shower idea worked pretty well although its taking a lot of effort to get back writing. all the distractions I was doing so well to ignore earlier are proving too tempting to avoid now

Anyone else feeling slightly delirious? I feel drunk almost. I really need a meal and some sleep. :(:(:(

Anyone else feeling slightly delirious? I feel drunk almost. I really need a meal and some sleep. :(:(:(

2500 words, not including Bibliography, still have a large paragraph and a conclusion to go. :D. It needs quite a bit of revision and editting, but the body is there, the referencing is sound and the bibliography is sitting and ready to be pasted.

And my mammy is making porridge and tea. Awesome! Oooh, I'm so excited about the delirious and horrific day of madness and doom ahead of me, as I face up to the library and the 4 English deadlines that await the other side of this weekend...

i just had a weird bout of paranoia. all of a sudden i had visions of my laptop crashing and me losing all my work. Literally ran to get my usb stick so i could back everything up

i just had a weird bout of paranoia. all of a sudden i had visions of my laptop crashing and me losing all my work. Literally ran to get my usb stick so i could back everything up
    why not just send it to you ucd email?

I'm way too tired to come up with an idea as intelligent as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

O words with 1 source. Night well spent

Bubs101 wrote: »
    O words with 1 source. Night well spent

O_o

• Advertisement

None to go!

Pretty much finished with the take-home exam now me thinks. I'm just shy of 2,000 words altogether. I doubt I'll add too much to it. Don't want to dilute the overall excellence. :rolleyes:

What a f*cking night. I never want to go through that again. One assignment at the last minute is bad enough but two is an ordeal.

Anyone know how many copies we need for the take-home exam? I think I'll print two off anyway to be safe.

Advertisement