Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free entry (and booze) to UCD vs Cork City on Monday night for UCD students

Options
  • 07-10-2007 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

true story!
    UCD AFC in association with the vice president for Students Dr Martin Butler are delighted to announce that we will have a special promotion for Monday night's crucial eircom Leaque Premier Division match against Cork City.

All students who present their student card will receive FREE entry to the match and be able to take part in a Budweiser promotion on the night. The Red Bull Dodge will be in attendance with a DJ and Playstation games to play pre match. We hope all students will come out and support their team on Monday.

Kick off for the game is at 7:45.

http://www.ucdsoccer.com/news.php?id=3925

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Flume

Not a bad promo!Get on out to this and get behind the college!I do have ulterior motives for wanting a win though!;) Whats the story with the promotion, free bud??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Does "take part in a Budweiser promotion" actually mean free drinks?

It sounds a bit vague to me...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

It made no mention of free alcohol in the VP's email to students... But yeah, it is free admission tho, provided you have 'your scarf and student ID'. I never got one of those UCD scarves tho, but to be fair I was plannin on going to the game anyway (because, despite the fact that I've been here for 4 years, I have never been to a UCD match:o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

there is definitely drink involved, i'm not sure if you actually get a pint at the ground or you get a voucher for one of the bars, but there is free bud involved somewhere! ;) don't think Martin Butler would be seen sending out emails to students telling them about free drink now!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

UCDD got a home draw in the Cup Semi Final so there'll be another big game on campus over the bank holliday weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement