Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Thai Community in Greystones

Options
  • 07-10-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was born in Greystones and lived there until 19. After 17 years of being in the UK and many other countries, my wife and I are weeks away from moving back to Ireland.

After all the places we lived, both of us saw Ireland and Greystones as being a suitable place to start a family, especially with all my family living there.

My wife is originally from Thailand and while we both try to integrate into a new place, I was wondering if there was any Thai people living in the area, that could help ease my wife into a new area.

I look forward to bumping into you on the Main Street, hopefully not in my car.

Slinky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

There is a Thai Restaurant on the main street over the Burnaby Pub, but I don't know if the management reside locally.

Advertisement