Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50

Options
  • 07-10-2007 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hey Im just wondering, I'm going to be leaving Waterford at about 5.30-6am tomorrow morning and will be heading up the coast road (through Wexford and Wicklow) and coming straight onto the M50. It'll be about 7.30-8am when I come on to the M50.

I'll be taking the Ballymun exit off the motorway so how bad will traffic be and how long will I be stuck on it? I need to make it in for a 9am lecture!

Should I leave earlier or will I be ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

From my experience driving from Waterford at that hour especially to catch flights, I need to leave an extra 45 minutes earlier as the M50 is a total nightmare between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I think I'm in denial about how much of a nightmare it's going to be! Maybe I should give this lecture a miss...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You would want to be on the m50 for 7am to make it for 9am, give plenty time traffic builds very quickly that hour of the morning.

Advertisement