Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4GB Memory Key - €23.95

• 07-10-2007 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Ibood

How can you say no!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Looks good Whats the shipping?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The read/write speeds are pretty cack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

€12.50 delivery. I wouldn't bother with it and arrrggghh them comments make me sick on the site!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

good price. but whats the postage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

The read/write speeds are pretty cack.

not suitable for readyboost then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

not suitable for readyboost then?

I wouldn't know to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

not a great bargain
    these are available all the time on 7dayshop for less
    and if you look around you might even be able to beat 7dayshop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,750 ✭✭✭degsie

Nice iBood! Bought one for my one-legged cousin and one for my aunt (who had that funny incident with the circus guy). Doesn't do PAL but I bought anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Another 4Gb USB stick is available at 7dayshop.com, including delivery, for less: £16.49 + £3.95 (P&P) = £20.44 equivalent to €29.50. The iBood one is €36.45 including delivery. Plus you can order extra items from the 7dayshop with the USB stick and pay just one P&P charge. Also MX2 has a 4Gb USB stick for £19.99, equivalent to €28.85, with free delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

I have one of these. They are BRUTALLY slow. The local MediaMarkt was flogging them for 28 euro last month, which is still a lot better than 23 + 12 postage.

I am at a loss as to how iBood can justify charging 12 euro to post something that weighs less than an ounce...

Still, mustn't complain - three years ago we'd have killed for a 4GB memory stick to transport large movie-sized files around. Even if it did take 20 minutes to copy the file to the stick :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

turly wrote: »
    The local MediaMarkt was flogging them for 28 euro last month, which is still a lot better than 23 + 12 postage.

I am at a loss as to how iBood can justify charging 12 euro to post something that weighs less than an ounce...

ibood can justify this because stupid people keep buying stuff from them,
    even when it is pointed out here that there are better deals available

Advertisement