Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Mercy thread (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I thought it was a decent ppv. Although I wasn't a big fan of all the HHH stuff, two of the matches he had were a lot better than anything he's done in a long long time. I don't care how many title reigns he has as long as he's not holding the title for months on end. That's when it usually gets most boring with him

The 6 man tag was pretty good, apart from Kennedy. Punk's match was just silly, I'm sure his hometown fans would have liked to have seen him for a bit longer than that

Women's match was bad, much worse than their one last month. Not sure what Beth was up to after the match, seemed like she was crying for real and couldn't cut a proper heel promo cos of it

Rey and Finlay had a fun little match, it was obvious Finlay wasn't injured but the fans in attendance mustn't have picked up on that. Cole even acknowledged that Finlay had moved, but then took it back for some reason. And you can always tell a fake injury by the ref making the X sign above his head. Finlay got some good heat, hopefully they can have another match soon

SD title match was what it was. Incredibly boring until the finish, I'm surprised Batista managed to do what he did

Unless you utterly despise HHH or Orton, one of WWE's better ppvs!

I think the main thing is HHH looses the title after he fights 2 matches that is pissing alot of people off. But the PPV is getting some decent reviews .

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

I've only seen the women;s match thus far, so I'll just comment on that:

I thought it was an okay little match. I didn't think it was as bad as some of the reviews I'd read. Although it was a little sloppy in a couple of parts, there wasn't anything too horribly messed up. The crowd really got into some of the near falls at end. The finish sort of came out of nowhere though.

Beth's display of emotion after the pin fall was nice to see. Nice little promo as well, although her crying did indeed get in way of what she was trying to get across. Candice will likely get her rematch at Cyber Sunday. After this feud though we'll hopefully get a title feud involving Mickie, Melina or Jillian.

Advertisement