Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EINN-06/10/07 One Mil Customer.

• 08-10-2007 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all i went to Shannon International for a bit of spotting on Saturday, As you can see the clag was well over EINN for most of the day and i must say was nice to see Aircraft just coming right through the fog just meters from the Runway, Nice sight indeed, The only ones that stood out for me were the Air France Cargo 747 and the US Government C40 also known as a 737 in Civvy Land. Im not sure if it is a C40B or a C40C as The C-40B's primary customers are the combatant commanders and C-40C customers include members of the Cabinet and Congress. Seeing as the C40 is a Mil Aircraft i thought id post it here! Anyway Enjoy!

US C40
    DSCF3041.jpg

Regards,

David.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

You did'nt happen to spot any "Rendition" Flights :D

Big Black 747's with CIA wrote all over it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭cushtac

Flying wrote:

Shhhh!!! It's a secret!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Flying wrote:

Id imagine they would be using Gulfstreams.

Advertisement