Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM about user dvdfan. Sitebanned?

Options
  • 08-10-2007 4:17am
    Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a PM from someone that got an email from the user dvdfan: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=38034

Apparently dvdfan can't log into boards anymore. I can't see him on the siteban list so I said I would start this thread on his behalf. He is a regular poster on the poker forum and never causes any hassle so I would be surprised if he was actually sitebanned before the ones on the current list.

If someone with the powah could look into it that would be great. Probably some IP type issue but then again I have no idea.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Did he change his email recently or password? He is under the 'Users Awaiting Email Confirmation' usergroup.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Cheers Ruu, I managed to get him to read this and he had indeed changed email address recently, so all is well now.

Another soul saved.

Advertisement