Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 5 Reaction

• 08-10-2007 9:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,416 ✭✭✭✭

The Packers game will be discussed in the Packers thread. 5 turnovers against the bears will cost you. Particularly when Griese is helping the offense work efficiently - not spectacular mind, but a distinct improvement over Grossman.

The Chargers looked awesome in Denver. Both Chicago and San Diego are 2 - 3 but they could now experience a big upswing after those performances.

The Jet's goose is cooked. :( A game that never should have been lost. And we lost it.

Washington blew out Detroit and are currently at a somewhat unexpected 3 - 1. Other minor surprises would be Houston at 3 - 2 and ther Jags at 3 - 1. Both Shaub and Gerrard have been putting up very good numbers and are clearly handling the starters jobs well.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

And Tennessee won again, somehow...

Packers definitely should've had game wrapped up bt HT, and even in 3rd Q I think Bears would've done nothing if Favre hadn't have tossed Urlacher the ball.

Glad to see Giants starting to improve. Wouldn't want the game in London to be between two sides completely out of it. Anyone else think Trent Green will retire?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

My Cardinals have a winning record!!!!
    Better get that one in while I can.
    Now that Warner is in they could start to get going offensively.
    Winning the last 2 games without their best player makes it all the sweeter!

Playoffs here we come!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Dolphins lost again didn't they? Looks like 2 sucky teams coming to London, but at least the Giants have won a few... (2 games??)

On an aside, only 20 days to London!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

dulpit wrote:
    Dolphins lost again didn't they? Looks like 2 sucky teams coming to London, but at least the Giants have won a few... (2 games??)
    Giants have won 3 in a row, and are looking OK now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Dodge wrote:
    Giants have won 3 in a row, and are looking OK now...

Is it 3? Thought it was 2... Great, we can be like Eli-Eli all the way in Wembley! w00T!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Broncos were just awful. Chargers looked very impressive I'll agree with the previous post. Close game with the Jets and the Giants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

tony romo hurt me with the bookie this week but besides that it was a good week again for my team the patriots, we really look great this year and i cant wait till next week and our match v the cowboys! its gotta be good, i mean the cowboys will really wanna make up for that near loss monday night.

the saints offence is possibly the most dissapointing thing to me this season, i really expected better from them this season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭EARMUFFS

hawks were a mess and the steelers look to have the indian sign over them..branch getting injured didn't help but after the previous weeks top class defensive show against the niners thought that the defense was porous..then again being on the field for over 45 mins didn't help them...for the rest of the teams i think at the minute the patriots look unstoppable after 5 weeks although need to look at their schedule before backing them for superbowl glory..

Advertisement