Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolan TT Frame

Options
  • 08-10-2007 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

HI All

Im selling my dolan TT Frame its been very good to me but i wanted to upgrade so i just got myself a Cervelo P3 Frame.

The Dolan im selling is the older Aria but really looks the same as the pic included.

Just wanted to see what you thought of it and whats its worth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

whats the size ?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

its a 54cm frame

Ok, that would work out at about a 56 usually (TT bikes usually fitted a size smaller), so you would probably need to be about 5' 9 or above from this right ? Do you have any ballpark price on it ? I know a guy who might be looking.... thats a big might, he has been talking of TT bikes for ages but no action yet....

Well it depends i can do frame fork seatpost and bars for about €700 and with Dura ace groupset for €1200.00

Ok, will check, thanks. What height are you by the way and whats the condition of the bike ? Also what Bars are they ?

Incidentally is that a full Dura Ace 10 groupset ? What pieces do you / don't you have ?

• Advertisement

Quigs Snr wrote:
    Ok, will check, thanks. What height are you by the way and whats the condition of the bike ? Also what Bars are they ?

Incidentally is that a full Dura Ace 10 groupset ? What pieces do you / don't you have ?

Sytace bars Bought them with the frame and the only theing i dont have the groupset is the sti leavers as i use bar end shifters and sold the sti,s i am 6ft tall and weight 62.5 Kilos which is 9.5 stone there are Carbon Aero brake leavers as well made by profile

Looks like my guy is holding off until January to pick up a TT bike so he's out... Shame that bike isn't smaller ! I am only 5 7' but would take it in a flash if it fit me. I asked the question about the groupset by the way because I am half thinking of some new Dura Ace 10 stuff (I am on Dura Ace 9 and its a pain if I need to get a wheel in a race), but obviously the main thing I would need is the STI's !

Advertisement