Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

package deal diving

• 08-10-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

looking to go somewhere warm for xmas 22 - 29 dec for around 800 - 900 including flights. I can go extra if need be.

I want to do my advanced diving course.

Anyone know of packadges from dublin to gozu malta or of a holiday company that deal in this sort of thing.

Im open to anywhere really but need to stay somewhere within budget.

Thanks for looking.
    M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I've stayed at this hotel www.atlantisgozo.com and the diving centre there is excellent (Ask for Brian is he is still there). I don't know if they are open in December though, it's not that warm in the Med that time of year (A lot warmer than here though). Gozo is a very Catholic country, so don;t expec too much to be open over Christmas, the place closes on a Sunday!!

You can get flights from Dublin to Malta ith Ryanair and then you will need to hire a car and drive to the ferry across to Gozo.

I love Gozo, I think it is a really top place to dive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

excellent ill fire off an email and see what the story is. Thanks for that anyone else have somewhere they dived so i could compare.

Advertisement