Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stereo LCD

Options
  • 08-10-2007 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

The front panel on my BLAUPUNKT ST.MORITZ RDM169 car stereo has stopped working, it lights up and the stereo itself works fine just no text on the LCD display. I can barely see something if I press it or look at an angle.

Can these be repaired/replaced or is a whole new head unit needed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

LED screens on Blaupunkts are known to be troublesome. I don't know anywhere that repairs or replaces them. You may be able to pick up a replacement front panel on ebay or similar.
    If the unit has a removable facia, make sure all the contacts are clean and not bent out of place.

Advertisement