Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best shop for shoes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I am a UK 9 and US 10, I got shimano 43 and they did not fit. I sent them back, costed a £2 restocking fee and I think post was €6 or €8 back.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

were they too big or too small rubadub?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I got my Shimano Ro74's today, size 45, the fit is comfortable, but not TIGHT as suggested it should be.

Anyway, just to put in a good word for the crowd I got them from, velosportonline.com, when I first emailed them, I asked would they match Chainreaction on price, they were only £3 so I thought it was worth a go, but they wouldn't they said they were losing out on shipping, so I ordered anyway and added a little thing to the order saying since they couldn't beat the price, feel free to throw in a water bottle for free, with a HAHA at the end:D

Today I got the package and the shipping was £10 something, about £3 dearer than what they charged me for shipping and hey hey, there was a water bottle thrown in too:D

So I got my size 45 RO74 and a decent water bottle for €54 it worked out at in the end:) Now I just have to wait for my cleats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

cormie wrote: »
    I got my Shimano Ro74's today, size 45, the fit is comfortable, but not TIGHT as suggested it should be.

Anyway, just to put in a good word for the crowd I got them from, velosportonline.com, when I first emailed them, I asked would they match Chainreaction on price, they were only £3 so I thought it was worth a go, but they wouldn't they said they were losing out on shipping, so I ordered anyway and added a little thing to the order saying since they couldn't beat the price, feel free to throw in a water bottle for free, with a HAHA at the end:D

Today I got the package and the shipping was £10 something, about £3 dearer than what they charged me for shipping and hey hey, there was a water bottle thrown in too:D

So I got my size 45 RO74 and a decent water bottle for €54 it worked out at in the end:) Now I just have to wait for my cleats!

Gonna try that one next time! hahaha!:D

Advertisement