Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Futon Mattress - Where?

Options
  • 08-10-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a proper Futon mattress (not an Argos jobby) which can be slept on without any wooden framed base, ie. just put directly onto the floor.

Does anyone know if these can be bought from any retailers in Cork city and if so where? Or is there any online Irish retailers that would sell these?

Cheers,
    jAH

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭real_484

there was a futon maker down the marino. There are located behind the bubble brothers warehouse. When you drive in keep straight then a number of rights, they are on the corner and were opened Sat. Not sure if still there or not, think they are called the futon shop. There were on Oliver Plunkett st where I brought a futon and base off them, then moved down the marino.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

thanks a million real_484

I found a reference to their old shop (The Futon Store) through Google so I'll try that phone number.

jAH

Advertisement