Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] Projector

• 08-10-2007 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

not very familar with these, but I like the idea. Do ppl use them instead of TV's? I've found ones on dell for 850euro ish. 800x600 for 2000 lumens.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Sniipe wrote:
    not very familar with these, but I like the idea. Do ppl use them instead of TV's? I've found ones on dell for 850euro ish. 800x600 for 2000 lumens.

Check how long the bulb lasts, and how much to replace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

good point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

And make sure you get the right type. Business projectors and Home cinema projectors can be very different, with business projectors usually optimised to give a bright image sacrificing other aspects of image quality.

infocus ebay shop
    www.pixmania.com good range of projectors

www.homecinemachoice.com good place for reviews & articles

Advertisement