Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6310i firmware upgrade in city centre?

• 08-10-2007 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the city centre that will do a firmware upgrade on a 6310i without charging me large amounts of money?

Bought the 6310i off ebay, and it's the firmware level with the wide-open bluetooth stack :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ewan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

try GSM Solutions or The Telephone Centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

There is a good Germany guy in the new Moore Street Mall.

He know what he is doing, not just some drone in most of the places

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I have used the telephone centre on dawson St in a professional coapacity and they have always done a good job for me.

6310i eh? So not in warranty, then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

SDooM wrote:
    I have used the telephone centre on dawson St in a professional coapacity and they have always done a good job for me.

6310i eh? So not in warranty, then :)

Yeah, doing a lot of traveling soon, and was looking for something that wouldn't need charging every ten minutes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Go to a genuine company like telephone center and dont go near companies like gsm that arent even authorised agents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement