Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 2 trade-in value

• 08-10-2007 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭

Has anyone traded Forza 2 into Xtravision lately, if so home much did you get cash or value of another game. I am thinking of trading in Forza 2 and GRAW (I know I won’t get much for that ) for PGR4 which comes out on Friday I think.

Or if there are better deals elswhere let us know.

cheers mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

They are only selling GRAW for 30 Euro in my local Xtravision new so I think it'd be worth truely feck all if you trade it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

hmm think they selling a used GRAW for 20-25 in my local so you'd probably get 10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

EyesOnly wrote:
    hmm think they selling a used GRAW for 20-25 in my local so you'd probably get 10?

Eyes, what shop is that? Do you know what sort of a deal they're offering for an xbox? Help would be appreciated :)

(And is the shop you're on about in the town?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

xtravision are offering 20 euro trade-in and 15 cash.

quarryman wrote:
    xtravision are offering 20 euro trade-in and 15 cash.

For what? A game? A playstation?

Anybody know how much I'd get off for a PS2 and 12 games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Eyes, what shop is that? Do you know what sort of a deal they're offering for an xbox? Help would be appreciated

(And is the shop you're on about in the town?)
    That was in Xtravision in roscommon, Don't know what deals they have. I got mine when tescos had the 50% off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭j14

I'd trade it fairly soon as from November 1st all new Xbox 360's will come with a free copy of Forza 2 and one other title (I cant remember the name). Prices will remain the same but the games will be bundled in the box.
    We all know what happens to the trade in value of a game when it comes standard in a bundle.
    I got this info from IGN.com or Kotaku.com. You'll have to forgive me but my brain isn't working this early in the morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

j14 wrote:
    I'd trade it fairly soon as from November 1st all new Xbox 360's will come with a free copy of Forza 2 and one other title (I cant remember the name). Prices will remain the same but the games will be bundled in the box.
    We all know what happens to the trade in value of a game when it comes standard in a bundle.
    I got this info from IGN.com or Kotaku.com. You'll have to forgive me but my brain isn't working this early in the morning!

The other game is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance or something like that.
    Not sure if its confirmed for Europe yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

i traded a bundle copy in gametop on saturday and got €38 store credit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

moneyman wrote:
    For what? A game? A playstation?

a PS3.

how about reading the thread title...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Markjf

Well I rang Xtravision and they said they would give me 30 euro credit for Forza 2 and 15 euro for GRAW .

They had no release date for PGR4, I am almost sure I read somewhere that it was out this Friday.

Thanks for the help by the way, maybe I should have rang them first:)

quarryman wrote:
    a PS3.

how about reading the thread title...

Or how about not being an ignorant prick.

The thread went off topic.

Kthxbye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Markjf,

It is out this friday.

Advertisement