Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Wispa's?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

ethernet wrote: »
    I'm sure all you Wispa addicts have already voiced your support for bringing back the Wispa here.

Indeed, and I even posted that same link near the start of this thread!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Hughes in Claregalway... help pass da time wen stuck in traffic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Indeed, and I even posted that same link near the start of this thread!! :p
    Oops. Just remember reading about the campaign a few days ago and gave the link. Not being a true Wispa addict, I didn't read the entire thread :o

ethernet wrote: »
    Oops. Just remember reading about the campaign a few days ago and gave the link. Not being a true Wispa addict, I didn't read the entire thread :o

Get thee out of here, non-Wispa addict!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Supervalu Barna is all sold-out. Bit annoying tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

i found a box, in the garage in merlin park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

cornbb wrote: »
    The first syllable rhymes with 'moe' and the second syllable rhymes with 'roe'. If you've been pronouncing it like the 'morrow' part of 'tomorrow' then you're wrong, so very wrong.

Em, no, isn't it pronounced "Maw-roe" surely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Dalfiatach

SyxPak wrote: »
    They need a Wispa Peanut Butter.

*goes for cold shower*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

DUNNES EDWARD SQ! boxes and boxes and boxes......I'm still addicted..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

Spar on that street that connects Mill St. to Shop St....haha, I was in the queue and the people behind me were, as was I, raving about seeing the sight of Wispas again...!

• Advertisement

Boxes n boxes of the beauties in the Headford Road Tesco at the cigarette counter!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

We have em' where I'm working and there flying out the door, people buying 3,4 at a time. Forgot how nice they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

If they were so popular why did they go off the market ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

had one last week in Dundalk....love em

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Maxol in Westside has them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

It's a bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I really don't get all the fuss about Wispas. plenty of other bars as good out there, this craze is just giving Cadbury's a license to print money and just give them more reason to pull lines for a bit then "release them on a limited run" in the future... foolish impulse consumers :mad:

but, leninbenjamin, they just taste SO GOOD.

but, leninbenjamin, they just taste SO GOOD.

but it's just the same oul Cadbudy's chocolate found in a dairy milk, animal bar, flake and what have you? why is the Wispa so special?

Flakes were my bar of choice before the wispa comeback (in Headlines in Roches by the way at the mo)...I really dont know leninbenjamin..it's a novelty of course for now...and the texture think I'm running the risk of overdose now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Leninbenjamin: Bite it and Believe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVJWd22GHU

'indescribable!'..wish they had wrappers like that, the papery ones like on macaroon bars...

so i bit one and still think you're all nuts.

I beginning to worry now I was duped...I'm losing the fondess after two today..sheer gluttony..

Losing the fondness after two? You heretic fake wispa-eater :mad:

I had three on Saturday, 2 yesterday, and I'm about to leave the house looking for one now!

For chocoholics, Wispas are one of the finest bars ever invented. Anyone who says different must be righteously smited :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

I really don't get all the fuss about Wispas. plenty of other bars as good out there, this craze is just giving Cadbury's a license to print money and just give them more reason to pull lines for a bit then "release them on a limited run" in the future... foolish impulse consumers :mad:

some fools in marketing decided to concentrate on dairy milk as a brand, so wispa was dropped and dairy milk bubbly was introduced, The texture is different, and it's too small, also some people never made the connection between the 2 bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

OH MY GOD! They're in cahoots! I never would have suspected the dairy milk bubbly.. I always knew that Wispa was up to no good though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Shop beside the living room

I just needed a few hours break from them Dalfiatach! I had eaten two in a row on the way to the ntl office and was a bit nauseous...I'm back in folks! Service station in newcastle..score!

• Advertisement

I think I would do almost anything for a Wispa Gold right now.
    (Yes, begin suggestions of what I should so, I'm sure you're all dying to tell me!! :p)

Advertisement